View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg

Re: Auras?????

Posted By: Staregirl
Date: Saturday, 13 January 2001, at 6:10 a.m.

In Response To: Auras????? (Moon Maiden)

I have trouble seeing auras, mostly I can only make out the clear outlines but not colors. But I do study auras so this is what the colors mean:

Purple: The color of high spiritual awareness, divine connection, and mystical understanding. It's usually centered around the head. Are you particularly psychic? It's usually found in psychics or mystics that work heavily with spirits, which you sound like you do.

Black: Now, this is a bit more tricky. A lot of darkness in auras resulting in muddy, dark, or washed out looking colors indicates distress. Black spots that look like "tears" in the aura along with mishappen auras is a sign of disease, either spiritual, emotional, or physical.

A completely black aura I would imagine coming out in high emotional states would probably be all the colors combining to the point you just exert energy in an explosion of distress. It can also be a sign of sinister or evil intentions or feelings.

I am not an expert, this is just what I have gleaned from friends that can see auras and books

Messages In This Thread

• Auras?????
    Moon Maiden -- Tuesday, 2 January 2001, at 10:54 a.m.
    • Re: Auras?????
      Dark Wisdom -- Tuesday, 2 January 2001, at 11:52 p.m.
      StormWolf -- Wednesday, 3 January 2001, at 7:24 a.m.
      Kit -- Thursday, 4 January 2001, at 11:57 a.m.
      Staregirl -- Saturday, 13 January 2001, at 6:10 a.m.

View Thread | Return to Index | Read Prev Msg | Read Next Msg