For the self-publishing author we offer several services to assist in producing a professional-looking book ready for publication.
These services include:
- Typography and layout. This includes font selection, sizing, and layout as well as general page structure and special pages such as the inside title page. Authors may need to purchase or license specialized fonts which are not in the public domain. (We will work with you to obtain free or low cost fonts whenever possible.)
- Photo manipulation and the creation of illustrations and embellishments, as well as promotional materials and websites. Authors who will also be releasing a mass-produced version of their books may also contract our designers to help with their cover designs.
- Proofreading and editing of your text to assist in catching spelling and grammatical errors as well as proper flow of wording. Authors own the finalized versions of their texts and retain all rights.
- Assistance with self-publishing via setup and submission to various print-on-demand services.
- Assistance with acquiring PCIP data for your book.
In some cases we may also be able to assist you in selling your book via some of our distribution channels.
(Looking for a publisher? Feel free to review our submission policy. We do not charge our authors for these services.)